Wednesday 7 November 2012

Dipped In Dreams

little memories of my summer days..summers gone..but i love the way sn feels in winters..though ill miss the fullness of nature and greenery in eyes of earth...
also Diwali is here..so i wish all you guys happy holidays...Celebrate Safe.


 My love for Green
 me & Bokeh






 a cup of Peacefulness
 Apple pie...with Pieces of apple i dnt Like.
 my First Visit to my First Abandoned House.


 CCD<3 p="p">

 Did you know your Body Language can Explain whole of your Personality and Nature...if you know how to read it...
 Love for green ii.
heylllo from a bunch of pet pigeons whu witness of my processing everyday..
Facebook  Tumblr
Feel free contact me at chandniduaa@gmail.com
dnt forget to share your feedback..it will make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment